Friday, February 11, 2011

Oh love, how I love you.


Today is the 11th which can only mean 2 things...

1. Yesterday, 1 year ago, Matt proposed. And it TOTALLY spaced my mind. Aaaah!
I have to share the story of how Matt proposed sometime but it's Friday night and let's be honest... I'm probably just going to have a funtastic night with my honey instead.

and

2. Valentines Day is just around the corner! =)

I don't really understand why some people get so sad around Valentines Day...even if your single. Shouldn't it just make you so excited for when you do have someone to share it with? Alls I know is that I have little hearts and romantic things dancing around my head. Not saying that I'm not twitterpated with Matthew only around Valentines day...God knows that man has stolen my heart, and continues to steal it every day.


Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth, for thy love is better than wine.
-Bible, Song of Solomon


Where there is love, there is life.
-Ghandi


In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.
- Janos Arnay

I wish for nothing beyond her smile, and to walk with her thus,
hand in hand
along a sunwarmed, flower-bordered path.
-unknown (to me)

Those who love deeply never grow old. They may die of old age, but they die young.
-Arthur Wing Pinero

Real love stories never have endings.
-Richard Bach

2 comments:

  1. You are cute. :)

    I understand what you're thinking with the whole "why do people not like Valentine's Day?" To be honest, I don't... I have some reasons why. I'm actually writing a post on my blog about it, so you can read it if you want. I was originally going to post here but I decided against it as your blog is a happy blog. XD

    ReplyDelete