Thursday, February 17, 2011

Fat & bald = married life


Recently Matt has become extra aware of his hairline.

This was our conversation last night getting into bed...after 5 minutes of him sitting 2 inches from the mirror, hair slicked back, studying every follicle of hair on his head.

Matt: My hair is reseeding! I'm going bald!!..now my backs going to be all hairy.

Me: What?? Haha. Why?

Matt: Because it's going to go from my head to my back.

Me: *totally confused now* Huh?

Matt: Well, that's what it does. It doesn't just disappear! Then I'm going to be one of those guy. One of those warewolf bald men at the beach...

*I'm cracking up now (because 1. Matt is far from bald and 2. we live in Utah...beaches non existant) as he continues on to what has now become a rant.*

Matt: ...and you wont want to go on tropical vacations anymore because of it. Maybe I should grow a beard! Then I'll be a bald man with a beard...

This continued on for the next 5 minutes or so as we both dozed off to sleep. I remember the words: bald and jewish, a lot though...along with whimpers. A lot of whimpers.

And although this may sound weird...this is kind of exciting don't you think?!
It's like we're starting a new phase in our life and relationship. The married and getting fat and bald phase! Well, bald or not, he's still my handsome prince charming and I say...(if he even IS going bald) bring it on.

This picture was taken the beginning of Jan 2010, 1 year ago.

Compared to this picture which was taken at the end of Dec. 2010

What do you think?
Balding, or the same?

3 comments:

  1. The wind is blowing my hair back in that second photo.. doesn't count.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex is ALWAYS complaining about his hairline too!!! Must be a guy thing cause I could care less.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh. . .it looks a bit different on the sides. Oh shoot now I'm going to make him sad. It's really not noticeable unless you're really studying like you told us to do.

    ReplyDelete