Friday, April 19, 2013

the office

I am completely obsessing over The Office right now. Not The Office now, but the good old Office, season 1-3 1/2 Office. You know, before Michael left? That man has left the biggest TV hole in my heart.
 Back when Pam and Jim were so in love and the perfect couple and just the longing looks they gave each other made your heart swoon? What the heck happened there?! I cannot even say. But I am seriously considering hiring a writer to go back and rewrite their story because it's an atrocity.
When Dwight was actually hilarious? And he and Jim had the best love hate relationship of all time. 
 You know the office where Kelly and Ryan are just completely nuts? And they're so ridiculous, you can't take them seriously at all, but when you think about it after it totally makes you smile and happy.
 Yeah...I miss it. Sometimes I seriously get emotional over it. Don't ask why, it's weird. Something about loving it so much and watching it change to the point of being unrecognizable. I guess it reminds me that's how life can be. The older I get, the more I have to look back on, the more grateful I am to have been where I've been, and be where I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment