Sunday, April 21, 2013

old times

Aaaah! Look at us! We look like babies. Well, maybe to me we just look super young.
 Let's see, this was in 2009. We weren't officially dating but really.. we were dating. I mean, we basically spent all of our time together, went on trips together, and talked about the future like "it aint no thang." I was just super crazy and titles freaked me out too bad. 
Yeeeaaah, we realized that the gender roles in our relationship were backwards. I was the one afraid to commit and he was begging me to run away and marry him :) I came around eventually. 
We've all heard that story before though, so I wont get in to it again.

And I just had to add this picture because, well, do I need to say? Just look at Husbands face. Is he not the cutest ever? I just can't get over how lucky I am. 
It's fun looking back at old pictures. To remember all the little things, and the big things too. Like how Husband and I use to ride our bikes to 7 Eleven and get big sodas. How we use to get chocolate cake doughnuts and Betos literally every night for a month straight. How people referred to us as "Provo's hottest couple." Okay, so maybe only a couple people did but still. I love those memories.

It makes me excited to some day look back at all the pictures I take now and think, "Oh my gosh! Look how young we were!" And, "Remember that one time we went to San Francisco and I was jamming out to that street performer and then the crazy homeless lady came and stood an inch from us and asked me to keep dancing and gave me a postcard as incentive?" Yeah...I'm excited for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment