Friday, January 25, 2013

classes, book club & decorating, oh my!

Classes start on Monday and I am through the moon excited! Strange, especially considering how little I like SBCC, but I'm so excited to be busy again. And isn't it the best getting ready for a new semester? Notebooks, pencils, finding your classrooms, text books. It's poetic. I can't wait!

Also, I was just invited to an online book club!!!!! And yes. I realize being excited about that makes me about 90 years old. I've read blogs that call other blogs their online friends and never really understood. Maybe because making friends in person is hard, I can only imagine making online friends would be that much harder. But this group of girls are legit cool. Like, the world is small, but I wish it was that much smaller so I could actually meet these girls and be their real life bff. Haha. And I have to laugh at myself for saying that because it's so lame beans, but whatev. 

Our first book is:
I know they always say don't judge a book by it's cover, but how can you not?! It's going to be awesome. I know it.

Also, Husband and I are redecorating! Like, our entire house. We're redoing it all. I guess since we haven't figured out where we want to move yet, redecorating is the next best thing. Soooo whippeee!! Here's to pretty things that I have been drooling over for the past year:


No comments:

Post a Comment