Thursday, January 17, 2013

christmas time

I was just looking through our photos from December and pathetically I already miss Christmas. I never did a decent Christmas post, so let me dump some of my favorite photos now.






^ My 25th Birthday. We got our Christmas tree.




^ Santa Barbara Christmas Parade









^ Christmas Trolley parade of lights. Seriously. Jaw dropping. Some of these houses were INSANE.


















^His absolute favorite. This flash light still goes everywhere with him. He thinks he's the shiz whenever he gets to whip it out like a boss. 



^My gorgeous Michael Kors boyfriend watch. Seriously?! Husband did gooooood!





^ Matt and I's early Christmas together in Santa Barbara.

Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of Christmas at my parents. Mostly because I spent it deathly sick. No just teasing. Not deathly, just very sick. What's Christmas without a visit to the ER? At one point, between dry heaving and throwing up stomach bile, Matt picked me up and said, "I'm taking you to the hospital!" Even though I was crying, "Nooooo."...Husband definitely knew best. Drugs are the answer and only answer when you have the zombie barf. That man. Sure is a smarty. And does a mighty fine job taking care of me... I think he might just love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment