Friday, March 22, 2013

sorry im not sorry

Story of my life right now.

This may be my survival mode talking, but I've kind of given up caring. Not in the sense that I don't care about anything. I still very much care, just about certain things. I care about my husband, his happiness, his well being. I care about our relationship with each other and the Lord. I care about my little soybean. I care about the world. In a sense that I want to do my part to make it better. Not so much when it comes to other people. Because I can't control anyone but myself. But I care about keeping the world beautiful. I care about the animals on the Earth. I want to protect and take care of them. I care about my loved ones and their happiness and well being.

What I don't care about is what others think. I don't care about whether people consider me lost. I don't care if others consider me weird, or crazy. I don't care whether they talk about me behind my back. I don't even care if people like me anymore. I don't care about censoring what I say. I don't care about others opinions when it comes to my style or fashion. Call me a hussy if I wear a tank top when I work out. Okay, cool!

I've been learning what it means to be comfortable in my own skin. I've been relearning who I am. I feel I'm constantly finding out new things about myself. I'm always relearning who I am. And can I be real with you? I'm loving it. I'm really liking who I am. I like what matters to me. I like the vision I have for my life, and the direction I'm headed. And I'm sorry that I'm not sorry if someone is offended by that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment