Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Some kinda nasty...

P.S.

Stefen is sleeping over tonight at our apartment so that he can shadow Matt working tomorrow and while he was changing his bandages for his pacemaker/ICD I got a few pictures. I guess this is what I have to look forward to. YIKES.

It's obviously still healing but the swelling is finally gone.


You can see one of the leads in this picture.
See that bruise-ish looking bump on the left side of the pacemaker? Yup.
That's one of the wires going into his heart.


OUCH!!

3 comments:

  1. How does Stefen feel about you posting naked pictures of him online? ;) Just kidding.

    I've been thinking about this a lot, and now that there's this option to help, I think I'd like to get Artene tested and see if he has it, just in case. A part of me didn't want to at first because it wouldn't matter since there was nothing anyone could do. But this gives me hope. If he has it, we could help it. If he doesn't, I'll have peace of mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah ... I think it's good to know .. then you can take precautions and do things to help... and to not hurt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! THat looks so painful!

    Glenna, I LOVE YOUR BLOG! I never figured out how to make mine fancy-schmantcy so I'm keeping it like it is, blue on white! That picture up top-----LOVE IT! SO classic. I'm glad I'm connected to you now. SOrry it took so long!

    ReplyDelete