Monday, October 18, 2010

A little bit 'O change


I've decided something.

It's time for a change. Yup. I think I'm going to do something drastic...

But don't worry! I just mean something drastic with my hair =) I'm thinking about doing something with it I've never done before. I'm a little nervous and a little excited, so basically a little nervited. Matt and I looked through a bunch of pictures..

I really liked the craziness of this one...


But I kind of want to do something with more color...


And since my hair has gotten long, it's completely gone flat! So something that offers volume is a plus.


But I guess layers could fix that. Which is why I love this one! The colorfulness that I wanted AND the volume.
I don't know...
But I think...

We might have found THE one.

I set the hair appointment and after Oct 29th...I'll be a new kinda woman. Pictures to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment