I've been tagged!
Here are the rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo
3. Post 11 random things about yourself/answer the questions
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5.Go to their blog/twitter/facebook and tell them you've tagged them.
Yeah, I'm a super model. I mean, it's not a big deal or anything but... I'll probably be the next Kim Kardashian. My friend Jessica B took this photo. It's on top of the courthouse, and I in no way felt weird posing for this while all the on-goers watched in awe. I blew them away.
Name a public figure you admire and explain why you do.
-This question is hard.. I'm going to go with the Women's Heart Association red dress logo. That's a figure so it counts right? I really admire all the women in that organization. More women die from heart disease than all cancers combined. It's so alarming to me. And after going through all that I have, I admire an organization that unites and helps women. They don't just educate, but help them cope. They motivate them to take control of their heart disease and still live life to the fullest
Which political party (including third-party/independent...etc) do you identify with, or do you stay away from politics entirely?
- I tend to stay away from politics.
What is something you love about yourself? (It's okay to feel a little vain for this question!)
- I love that Matthew and I want to, and do, spend every second together! Now days a lot of people think you're weird if you don't need a break from your spouse. But I'm relieved that I never sick of Matt and he never gets sick of me. I'm glad that spending time with him is way more appealing than anything else without him. (This doesn't mean we can't be apart, we just love being together.)
Where do you envision yourself in 10 years?
- Let's see. I'll be 34...which means, we'll be....totally rocking at life and kicking it in the butt! Husband and I and our 3 kids (not too many but not too few) will be traveling the world. We'll probably own a house by then. I'll be graduated, possibly working. I see us living in California...but possibly somewhere on the East Coast, definitely by the ocean though!
What is something people don't know about you but you wish they did?
- That having a heart disease is hard but doesn't change who I am. It's the one thing I'm really self conscious about. I hate when people look at me and treat me differently after they've found out I have a heart disease. Because of this, the thought of having an episode in front of people gives me anxiety. It makes me feel weak and vulnerable.
What is one trait you have that you want to alter?
- I'd love to be less awkward. I am soooo awkward.
What do you love most about life?
I love that I get to live it. I absolutely love the life and vitality that's in life...if that makes sense. I love that every day I wake up and know it's another day I get to live.
Name one talent you wish you had.
- I wish I could play the piano!
How has your week been going so far?
- Seeing as it's half way over, I'd say it's been going pretty dang well!
What are some of your immediate goals?
- For 1, get ready for the day.
2. Finish all the sewing projects I've been meaning to get done.
3. Eat healthier (which basically means cut out all the candy.)
And 4. stop typing and go to the bathroom.
How did you come to know that your spouse was the one for you?
- He never stopped fighting for me. He never gave up on me. He's a great listener. He's willing to make changes not just for me, but for himself, for the better. He's not prideful but he's confident. He's extremely knowledgable about the gospel and a spiritual giant. He motivates me to do better, be better. He's been there for me through some of the hardest times of my life. He's supported me and been there for me when no one else was. He cheers me up with just a smile. He let's me be my weirdo self and actually loves me more for it. We have the same goals and want the same things.
It took me letting go of my own plan and understanding for the Lord's, to see and know that Matthew was the one for me.
Now my turn to ask the questions!
1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
2. If you could change your name would you? If yes, what would it be and why? if no, what do you like about your name? (Have fun with this!)
3. What is your most favorite book of all time? Why?
4. What is your favorite color to paint your nails?
5. What is your biggest/worst fear?
6. If you were on death row what would you request as your last meal?
7. What's the worst injury you've ever had?
8. Describe your first crush and whether it was requited or not.
9. What do you take the most pictures of?
10. If you were given a billion dollars today, what would you do?
11. What do you feel is the biggest/best lesson you've learned from your spouse/marriage/relationship.