Monday, December 6, 2010

Apartment Life


Well, I've had some requests to post a video or pictures of Matt and I's new apartment and I've finally gotten on top of it.

Here are the Dwellings of the Hubs and I =)

Our Sanctuary.

This is our entry hallway.


Hallway table.


At the end of the hallway on the left, the kitchen!


Close-up of kitchen...and Santa treats jar =)


From the kitchen, the living room.


Christmas tree.


The couch view.


Christmas stockings and Nativity display! Guess who's stocking is who's? =)


Reading nook.


Balcony to the left of the living room (also connected with master bedroom.)


View from living room to kitchen.


Gingerbread man and woman's house.

And I guess blogger wont let me add any more photos to one post. Stay tuned for Apartment Life 2.

2 comments:

  1. ok you should have seen our first newlywed apartment near campus. such a hole in the wall and all our 2 pieces of furniture were busted, no TV because we couldn't afford one, freeezing cold with a weird heater that was really a hot rod that went across the window seal.

    your pad is happening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yours is the bear stocking----yes?!

    ReplyDelete