Saturday, February 23, 2013

what, what, what, what..

Warning: this is the non-edited version. 

They really could lose the swearing and it'd improve the song. If it wasn't for the greatness of the video I'd have posted the clean version, so sorry about that. 



This song just makes me happy. I think there are so many people out there who are way too concerned with what brand they're wearing. They forget the whole purpose of clothing in the first place. To cover your body (and sure look cute while your doing it.) But any brand, as long as it fulfills it's purpose, should be the same as any other. I could go on and on about consumerism but I'll save it for my Contemporary Social Problems class.

1 comment:

  1. We have been listening to this song for the past few weeks. I concur with your evaluation! Its a good message and a VERY catchy beat. haha :)

    ReplyDelete