Monday, July 11, 2011

who woulda thunk

Fat free, sugar free pudding by Jell-O is surprisingly delicious! I'm so thrilled!

Unfortunately Matt and I have been trying to eat healthier. And yes, I say unfortunate because there's something about summer that makes you want to just lounge by the pool and eat popsicles and ice cream sandwiches all day. And like always it was 11:00PM and our sweet tooth was calling so we head to the grocery store...it's the polite thing to do.

I had been craving pudding for a while and was skeptical of the fat free, sugar free kind but I decided to be brave and grabbed a box anyway. With some Gushers as well, of course, just in case the pudding ended up being a huge flop. And yes, I said Gushers. Because why do you have to stop enjoying their deliciousness just because your not a zitty middle school student with braces and home packed lunches from your mom, anymore? Exactly.

So off we went with our box of pudding and Gushers and let me tell you the chocolate flavor is scrumptious! It literally tastes like cake batter. I've had about 2 cups of it already and I don't even feel guilty!...well, except for the 3 packs of gushers I had with it...at least I tried =)

1 comment:

  1. Just make sure the sugar free stuff isn't replaced with Splenda or other artificial sweeteners with aspartame in it. That stuff is WORSE for you than sugar is!

    ReplyDelete