Thursday, July 22, 2010

honeymoonin

I'm baaaaack! Yay! Did you miss me? Haha.

I do apologize for the big gap in my blog posts, I know it probably ruined everyone's life *sarcasm* =) but it's OK now, because I'm BACK! Haha. Plus...you do realize...I've been a busy woman! I mean, I got married, I went on a honeymoon to Kauai, and now we are finally, slowly settling back into "normal life." Ha! If there is such a thing for newly weds. Just putting aside the whole - living with someone new, and not just any someone, but a BOYsomeone...so many transitions in so little time. Life is crazy!


Even with all the craziness life has to offer...I have to say I feel so blessed to have such an amazing man by my side through everything. I don't know what I'd do without my, Matthew =) And we're MARRIED. It's official. I did it! And guess what? It turned out beautifully! Remember my satanic florist? She actually pulled through! I was so thrilled. Once I get my pictures from the photographer I'll definitely post them.As far as the honeymoon in Hawaii (my first time I've ever been there) it was magical! We got to do so many fun things! Snorkeling, kayaking, horseback riding, helicopter tour, pier jumping...every day was an adventure!
This is in Hanalei Bay

At the Princeville airport - 1st class, baby!

SilverFalls Ranch - We met so many sweet people here.

No comments:

Post a Comment