Friday, May 14, 2010

Vacation in Paradise!

Well, I have been busy! Matt and I just got back from Topsail, North Carolina yesterday and it was the best, most relaxing and most needed vacation. We didn't do or plan ANYTHING for the wedding and we just laughed and played the entire time. It was his nieces baby blessing as well, so it was nice to get to know his side of the family more. Such sweet amazing people! I really feel so blessed to have them as a family =) Here are some pictures...be jealous. (Haha. Not really, just go there some day!)

Topsail...love the colorful beach houses.


~Playing~

After a busy day of exploring and playing in the ocean.

We LOVE the ocean. Our plan is to live on the beach some day. It was so therapeutic, laying on the hammock and just listening to the ocean. It gave me a lot of time to really think about my life...how I'm getting married in 36 days!!! It's been so easy to get excited and caught up in all this wedding mumbo-jumbo but, on this trip...time slowed way down. I am so excited to be with Matthew. There are times when our eyes meet and everything disappears and I get washed away with the most intense love and admiration. I love him! I love him! I love him!

Paradise.


No comments:

Post a Comment